Working Hours and Hourly rate:
Working hours: 40+
Hourly rate: £15/hour
Skills and experience
- Proven success of leading and motivating a fast-paced kitchen team and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience of being a role model for delivering a consistently high-quality experience to guests.
- Knowledge of key health and safety and food & hygiene standards.
- Ability to 'think on your feet' and quickly find the best solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Organisational and strong communication skills are a must.
What is a Head Chef?
- You'll genuinely care about our guests and your team. Everything you do will have the guests' journey in mind and delivering them the best experience possible.
- Consistently coaching and training the team to learn all about specifications, promotions and menu changes.
- Sharing and demonstrating your knowledge and expertise within the kitchen, you will make sure everyone knows how to keep and maintain high kitchen standards.
- You'll build strong links between the kitchen and front of house team ensuring every guest benefits a brilliant dining experience.
Who are we?
The Old Street Chinese Restaurant founded in 2010, is one of the largest well-known Sichuan styled restaurants in London. In 2020, it won the title of Top 10 UK's Asian First-Class Food Restaurants in the UK voted by British Chinese and international students. Over the past 10 years, many performing stars, well-known directors and athletes have ventured to the Old Street for dinner and gave an extremely complimentary about it. We have always provided high quality foods and service to all customers.
This job was originally posted on Jora UK